A MASTER COMMUNICATOR,ANDREW GILL IS RENOWNED
FOR HIS ENERGY,INTELLIGENCE,QUICK WIT AND ABILITY TO READ AN AUDIENCE.
Andrew has extensive experience working with clients on Business Events, Gala Award Dinners, Multi-Day Conferences, Public Events, Product and Media Launches.
His trademark style is bright, energetic and informed, enabling high level engagement with audiences and onstage presenters alike.
Andrew will entertain, support your presenters, add humour, deliver key messages, engage your audience, encourage, surprise and delight. Andrew works with you, your team and your event producer to deliver a dynamic, memorable, on-message event.
As Facilitator, Host or MC, Andrew captivates, charms and engages to deliver sensational results for his clients. Able to pitch to any brief,
Andrew can be formal or high energy and is always warm and authoritative. As a strategic communicator he gets the absolute best out of every situation.
His ability to communicate and connect with people from all walks of life is now unparalleled. Over the past 30 years, Andrew has expanded his repertoire to include large-scale event production and direction, along with strategic communications. Andrew’s creative approach to audience engagement and event experience is sought after by leading conference organisers and creative agencies.
Andrew also acts as a Business Stagecraft + Screen Director for corporate and government organisations, developing repeatable skills and confidence in front of a camera, online or live audience.
Andrew’s comprehensive service includes:
- Pre-event engagement and research
- Conference design – theming, guest speakers, formats, activities
- Script writing both for himself and others as required
- Running sheets and technical briefings
- Presentation coaching and rehearsal
- Maximising audience engagement
- Managing your program
- On the day run-throughs and rehearsals with presenters and production crews
- Improvising to incorporate changes and delays
- Introducing speakers
- Audience warm-ups
- Q & A sessions
- Facilitating panels
- On stage interviews
- Consultation and management, AV, video, staging, theming equipment and production crew